Activating your Triaster Server software
Re-activating Triaster Server software
The Library administrator can reactivate via the Library Administration area by following these instructions:
- Log into the Administration page
- In the left pane, click 'Activation'
- In the 'Renew Activation' section, click 'Launch Activation Webpage'.
- Follow the instructions in the 'Triaster Activation Server' webpages.
- When prompted, use your usual Activation Reference
- When prompted to type the number of CPU’s required this need only be entered as 1.
- Copy and paste the Activation key into the 'Enter New Activation Code' dialog, and click 'Apply'.
- Close the dialog.
This will activate through to your next contract expiry date.
* PLEASE NOTE: If your activation has already expired, you will need to reactivate using the Activation Executable directly your server (you will find this in TriasterServer2011>Services)